Friday Introductions: Meet My Second Shooters!
This is the first wedding season where I’ve decided to hire consistent 2nd photographers! I really look forward to sharing in this busy season with two very talented ladies who I consider friends. Let jump right in!
This is Brianna! We’ve worked together on multiple occasions! We’ve shot weddings, headshots, events, and even a clothing line together. I am so excited to bring her along on one of the most exciting adventures I’ve ever embarked on in June, more to come on that one later…
I asked Bri a few questions to help you get to know her!
- Q: Who are you? Where are you from.
- A: Brianna Christine, I was born in Columbia, South Carolina but I moved to VA when I was 2 years old. Now I live in Smithfield, VA.
- Q: What is your favorite food?
- A: HANDS DOWN it’s Pasta! Specifically fettuccine chicken Alfredo from Cheesecake Factory!
- Q: What are you most looking forward to in the 2018 wedding season?
- A: I’m looking forward to seeing lots of amazing couples get married!! SO sweet & exciting!!
My second 2nd shooter (haha) is Meghan! We have worked together quite a bit and I sincerely enjoy my time sent with her. Aside from our many many coffee dates, swapping family sessions & headshots is one of our things. I’m stoked to share this wedding season with her!
I asked Meghan a few questions to help get to know her!
- Q: Whats your name? Where ya from?
- A: Meg, from Oklahoma City!
- Q: Coke or Pepsi?
- A: Classic Coke girl here.
- Q: What are you most looking forward to this wedding season?
- A: I’m excited to be a part of so many couples wedding days and capturing the joyful moments! Also… WEDDING CAKE!